Registered Membership is open to all homeopaths certified by the Council for Homeopathic Certification. Registration entitles members to use the prestigious designation RSHom(NA), access to the legal defense fund, listings in the online and published directories, full voting rights, free promotional materials, The American Homeopath journal and more.
Why should you join NASH?
- NASH is an incorporated membership organization that solely represents professional homeopaths and homeopathy as a profession in Canada and the US. Our strength comes from the increasing number of homeopaths like you who work together toward the common goals of protecting our profession and educating the public about the value, efficacy and safety of homeopathy.
- We support legislation protecting your right to practice homeopathy in every state, and support legislation in every province guaranteeing the free exercise of your profession.
- NASH promotes voluntary self-regulation. A cohesive Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics create a safe practice environment for our members and our clients. NASH has an established grievance procedure to help mediate conflicts and protect both the professional and the public, believing that we, as a professional organization, are better equipped to arbitrate such disputes than governmental bodies.
- Members are provided with guidelines to safely promote your practice and to address the media, as well as practice management support through our website.
- An extensive network of homeopaths, teachers, mentors and information is right at your fingertips. Take advantage of our extensive tape library and journal archive to aid your continuing education.
- Volunteer opportunities await you. Be a board member, head a committee, complete any number of tasks to help us build our profession and strengthen our organization.
- A portion of your dues are devoted to a Legal Defense Fund to help offset legal costs for registered members, should the need arise.
- The highly respected and widely read annual journal, The American Homeopath, is part of your annual membership dues and offers you the opportunity to publish articles, research, provings and more.
- The NASH Foundation supports educational and research projects that our members pursue.
- Registered members carry the internationally respected RSHom(NA) designation certifying that you have achieved the highest standards and competencies of homeopathic practice in North America.
- NASH Offers Professional Liability Insurance to Registered Members
How can you be a part of a profession if you are not a member of its professional association? Join Today!
Price: $250.00 Annual Registration Fee + $40.00 Application Fee = $290.00
*If you are renewing your membership, please login to receive the renewal rate.