Associate Membership provides a variety of benefits such as the opportunity to network with the registered members to enhance their studies, a referral source of registered members, access to the NASH library, access to current news and events and The American Homeopath journal. Members also benefit by knowing that their contribution helps to strengthen the status of homeopathy and enhance the homeopathic profession throughout North America.
Why should you join NASH?
- Associate Membership is designed for all levels of practitioners who have not completed their certification process, but are beyond the student level.
- NASH is an incorporated membership organization that solely represents professional homeopaths and homeopathy as a profession in Canada and the US. Our strength comes from the increasing number of homeopaths like you who work together toward the common goals of protecting our profession and educating the public about the value, efficacy and safety of homeopathy.
- We encourage and support homeopaths who wish to achieve national certification and registration in homeopathy.
- We support legislation protecting your right to practice homeopathy in every state, and support legislation in every province guaranteeing the free exercise of your profession.
- Members are provided with guidelines to safely promote your practice and to address the media, as well as practice management support through our website.
- An extensive network of homeopaths, teachers, mentors and information is right at your fingertips. Take advantage of our extensive tape library and journal archive to aid your continuing education.
- Volunteer opportunities await you. Head a committee, complete any number of tasks to help us build our profession and strengthen our organization.
- The highly respected and widely read annual journal, The American Homeopath, is part of your annual membership dues and offers you the opportunity to publish articles, research, provings and more.
- The NASH Foundation supports educational and research projects that our members pursue.
How can you be a part of a profession if you are not a member of its professional association? Join Today!
Price: $80.00 Annual Registration Fee*If you are currently a member, please login to renew.