Members are needed and encouraged to become involved in the great workings of NASH. Currently, we are looking for individuals or committees to:
- Research and organize the legal status of homeopathy in the individual states, documenting laws as they develop and creating committees by state to safeguard the professional homeopath.
- Serve as liaisons from provincial and state organizations to NASH to step forward and open the lines of communication. Post updates to our newsletter for the homeopathic community at large.
- To participate in a grievance committee as needed.
- Revise the NASH By-Laws to reflect where we are now and where we are going in the future.
- Develop fund raising strategies.
- Work with Administrator to solicit advertisements for this year’s Journal with the possibility to be paid a commission.
- Organize community outreach to schools and state organizations for membership drive.
- Establish local and national committees to work with WHAW annually to spread awareness.